Bazi alis Subrata Ray
Hi my dear me,
Who ever you may be,
By culture and habit.
In you are there the reflector,
The unborn eternal monitor,
Where from illumines,
The aura of abstract wine.
And me a passer by,
Crawling towards the high way,
By, this not, that not -way.
And love, -if any, one claims,
Unifies with you, -who is there to blame,
For Atman by its virtue, is all love,
It manifests from this transient cup.
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Atman Loves. by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
- Damsel of Paradise, ramesh rai
- Satellite Feed, Susan Lacovara
- Feeling Victorious, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- In A Creche In The Mountains, Robert Rorabeck
- Save yourself, gajanan mishra
- True love.....?, Jayatissa Liyanage
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.21, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.20, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.19, Monk E. Biz
- The Puppet of His Heart, Robert Rorabeck