Bazi alis Subrata Ray (January / Formerly East Pahistan)
Hi my dear me,
Who ever you may be,
By culture and habit.
In you are there the reflector,
The unborn eternal monitor,
Where from illumines,
The aura of abstract wine.
And me a passer by,
Crawling towards the high way,
By, this not, that not -way.
And love, -if any, one claims,
Unifies with you, -who is there to blame,
For Atman by its virtue, is all love,
It manifests from this transient cup.
Poet Other Poems
- 150th Birth Anniversary Of Swami Vivekan...
- A Propose
- A Devotee’s Prayer.
- A Draught Of Nectar From Lotus Feet.
- A dummy’s cry with painted heart!
- A Farewell
- A Feeling
- A Fourtunate Father With His New Daughte...
- A Friend’s Gift.
- A Glimpse Of Love, -Dedicated To Chitra ...
- A Gratitude Of Love To, -A Great Soul.
- A Great Poetess' Birth Day, -To Theresa ...
- A Jump into Love
- A Kiss
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.