Edward Kofi Louis
But, with no reason to support your act;
because, you were very hungry and,
My cook prepared the Food for you.
Allowwing you into my room;
For, you were found outside alone in the cold,
And, my cook prepared some food for you.
Coming home to meet you at my dining table;
And, i was told what occurred! !
As you were found alone in the cold.
Edward Kofi Louis's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Ate, private! by Edward Kofi Louis )
Did you read them?
- chaos of Christmas near, lee fones
- The earth is moving, gajanan mishra
- ONLY YOU JESUS ONLY YOU, Michael P. Johnson
- GOD! WATCHING, TESTING, Michael P. Johnson
- GOD'S TRUTH STANDING, Michael P. Johnson
- play on words, lee fones
- Can we ever love?, Nathaniel Bassey
- Nothing Good, Edwin Cordero
- This Prayer I Pray, Frank Avon
- Burden, Nassy Fesharaki
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Trees, Joyce Kilmer
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Digging, Seamus Heaney
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)