Edward Kofi Louis
But, with no reason to support your act;
because, you were very hungry and,
My cook prepared the Food for you.
Allowwing you into my room;
For, you were found outside alone in the cold,
And, my cook prepared some food for you.
Coming home to meet you at my dining table;
And, i was told what occurred! !
As you were found alone in the cold.
Edward Kofi Louis's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Ate, private! by Edward Kofi Louis )
Did you read them?
- Faiths gate opens on a garden of peace, Mark Heathcote
- Emotional Hardship, Sandra Feldman
- Untouched, Lenny Orlando Camacho
- My Mother..., Taimane Fanene
- Ignoring Seasons, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Ephemera, Ian Nicholas McDowell
- Seeing light in Darkness, Aziz Akrish
- Mother! will I not be the saffron spot o.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- A Virtual Life, Sandra Feldman
- Never Ending Dreams, Lilly Emery
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)