Edward Kofi Louis
But, with no reason to support your act;
because, you were very hungry and,
My cook prepared the Food for you.
Allowwing you into my room;
For, you were found outside alone in the cold,
And, my cook prepared some food for you.
Coming home to meet you at my dining table;
And, i was told what occurred! !
As you were found alone in the cold.
Edward Kofi Louis's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Ate, private! by Edward Kofi Louis )
Did you read them?
- NOT / Heart-related, Alan Hickman
- Boy last, hasmukh amathalal
- Goodbyes Are Hard, Sayli Satam
- I LOVE PARIS, Terry Collett
- Unrhymed, Naveed Khalid
- One glass one heart, Abdullah alHemaidy
- ABOUT ABELA, Terry Collett
- Autumn Leave, Abdullah alHemaidy
- Roses, Jerusha Melanie
- Circumstances and I, gajanan mishra
Poem of the Day
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Trees, Joyce Kilmer
- A Thought, Robert Louis Stevenson
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Alone, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)