At the sea
I watched the fish, beneath the sea.
With the shape & fins.
Swimming in the lit water of blind Colour.
I saw reefs kissing shore, where the nets are fishing.
Silver stones, deep in the sea, hiding crawling creatures.
Floating bubble preserving transparent reflection.
Waves are foaming words carrying dead sea fruit.
I listen to the cruel shells echoing the trumpet of the sea.
Now, I dive, deep down, in your underworld garden.
Of green rocks, treasure stones & golden suns, of married light & water.
Far from the land of sweat.
Drinking air, breathing no more.
Playing, Crawling, swimming, sliding, , flying & more.
O blue wows. You sealed my lips of salty flavour
And veiled my skin of seaweed, perfume.
Luca Menin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (At the sea by Luca Menin )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- What you feel, gajanan mishra
- The last indulgence, Piyush Dey
- what you do, gajanan mishra
- And get everything, gajanan mishra
- The Workforce, James Tate
- To Join You, Edward Kofi Louis
- The real wasteland, Peter Hall
- Known In This Town, Edward Kofi Louis
- The Veil, Peter Hall
- You Made Me A Fool, Edward Kofi Louis