At My Limit
Here I am,
Lost in utter confusion,
Down on my knees,
With a puddle of blood below me.
She wouldn't listen;
I told her day and night;
She chose her fate.
I couldn't live with her anymore;
She burnt her bridges with me.
I'm all used up,
And it all because of her;
I couldn't take it no more.
Now she's in another man's arms,
Well let's just say,
This blood didn't come from nowhere,
Yes that's right;
The blood beneath me is my own;
I can't live without her,
But seeing her smile kills me,
So I'm leaving now,
And leaving nothing,
But my body in a pool of blood.
My vision is blurring,
My breaths are becoming shorter,
I'm losing feeling all over;
I guess this is it;
I hope she knows that this,
This was for her,
I'm doing this for her,
I'm dying for her,
One more thing before I go.
I really do love her.
Bailey Schatte's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (At My Limit by Bailey Schatte )
- Burning Up, Arno Le Roux
- A Warm Hand, Arno Le Roux
- The Hug, Arno Le Roux
- Make, Aparna Chatterjee
- Banking For Keeps, Arno Le Roux
- Fibonacci: Hope, Lorraine Margueritte Gasrel ..
- Dance To The Song Of My Heart, Arno Le Roux
- Wake Up If You Can, Arno Le Roux
- Painters Of Love, Arno Le Roux
- When you said, gajanan mishra
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Home And Love, Robert William Service
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Hedgehog, Paul Muldoon
- Being With You, Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1679 - 1718)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Maithili Sharan Gupt
(3 August 1886 – 12 December 1964)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(10 April 1932 - 20 December 2000)