At My Limit
Here I am,
Lost in utter confusion,
Down on my knees,
With a puddle of blood below me.
She wouldn't listen;
I told her day and night;
She chose her fate.
I couldn't live with her anymore;
She burnt her bridges with me.
I'm all used up,
And it all because of her;
I couldn't take it no more.
Now she's in another man's arms,
Well let's just say,
This blood didn't come from nowhere,
Yes that's right;
The blood beneath me is my own;
I can't live without her,
But seeing her smile kills me,
So I'm leaving now,
And leaving nothing,
But my body in a pool of blood.
My vision is blurring,
My breaths are becoming shorter,
I'm losing feeling all over;
I guess this is it;
I hope she knows that this,
This was for her,
I'm doing this for her,
I'm dying for her,
One more thing before I go.
I really do love her.
Bailey Schatte's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (At My Limit by Bailey Schatte )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Ballistic Word Images, Terence G. Craddock
- A moment of truth, Mark Heathcote
- After Jacques Brel, mary douglas
- I Didn't Want This To Admit, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Deciding They Will Run, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Cutting Edges Plaguing, Terence G. Craddock
- Curse, MAD DEW
- Nature's Glory, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- A SECRET, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Life Image Distortions, Terence G. Craddock