assemblage of heavenly blue
The sky with its tinge of heavenly blue,
The sky which is coherent and true.
The sky so beautiful with its purplish face,
The sky that can conquer the human race.
The sky so sweet at lemonade,
The sky that can bring the earth an adolescent grade.
The sky that helps at the time of drought,
The sky that causes newborn seeds to sprout.
The sky that can bring crackling floods,
Doing so can shed a lot of blood.
The sky black and swollen near the river bank,
Hungry clusters of flower expecting all they can.
The drops of pelting water all hope for,
The sheets of rain showers already gone.
The sky with it protuberant legs stretched,
The sky that can get a house creshed.
Nikhil Parekh's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (assemblage of heavenly blue by Nikhil Parekh )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1753 – 5 December 1784)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1644 - 1694)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Robert Louis Stevenson
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Sonnet XVII, Pablo Neruda
- Cause And Effect, Charles Bukowski
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
- And because Love battles, Pablo Neruda
- I Remember, Anne Sexton
Poem of the Day
- The Return of The Romantic, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Point of Submission [Deictic Conclusions], Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- Gift, Frank Avon
- Longest Night, Nassy Fesharaki
- Loner, Michael Webb
- As One, Frank Avon
- ETC3, shuvo chakraborty
- SONNET II, Sir Toby Moses
- Tamil on decline, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- A Life-Lesson, Luo Zhihai