Brewed wine, ingredient from the society
I drank and broken the rest of my graveyard
Alive I am, restlessness: a joy giver, a bard
Caring whole worlds: the grief and anxiety.
My thought, still you are in burning bricks
I don't dare to put you out, in a solid phase
What stops me! fear, fright or life; what?
Wine up to brim, through tongue it drips,
Willing not to die but to take heat from the all
Strengthen me! As I promised peace for all
I will go high to see, all, from the above star
In thy sweet dream, I will sneak being so far.
O death how much clothes do you have to cover?
O fear from where thou come and over us hover?
O My lost vision! Can't you capture, can't you see
O life! ye the victim of time! O guest! I love thee.
All intoxicated with the race: caste creed and religion
Come to me, I will offer you drink of my relation
Untie the tongue knotted with intestine and ask?
Their reply, ' give me water and food ‘and nothing- ask?
Aftab Alam's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Ask by Aftab Alam )
Did you read them?
- I Have Fallen In Deep, Lilly Emery
- Bramblehash, Luke J. Holt
- A Bare Night, Tony Adah
- That Special Feeling, Bill Cantrell
- The Pit Among Dreams, Lilly Emery
- Vietnam ~ Part 2, Sara Fielder
- Time, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- The Search For Peace, david kush
- Without It Questioned, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Bane of Attraction, Anthony Edmond John