Brewed wine, ingredient from the society
I drank and broken the rest of my graveyard
Alive I am, restlessness: a joy giver, a bard
Caring whole worlds: the grief and anxiety.
My thought, still you are in burning bricks
I don't dare to put you out, in a solid phase
What stops me! fear, fright or life; what?
Wine up to brim, through tongue it drips,
Willing not to die but to take heat from the all
Strengthen me! As I promised peace for all
I will go high to see, all, from the above star
In thy sweet dream, I will sneak being so far.
O death how much clothes do you have to cover?
O fear from where thou come and over us hover?
O My lost vision! Can't you capture, can't you see
O life! ye the victim of time! O guest! I love thee.
All intoxicated with the race: caste creed and religion
Come to me, I will offer you drink of my relation
Untie the tongue knotted with intestine and ask?
Their reply, ' give me water and food ‘and nothing- ask?
Aftab Alam's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Ask by Aftab Alam )
Did you read them?
- Our days are clearly well-known, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Life, samuel sannoh
- Blind, Blind, Naveed Khalid
- A ripple's life, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- What is this world of ours ماهذا العالم .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Sinners الاثمون, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Touch-me-not, Naveed Khalid
- The Sword and the Plowshare, John F. McCullagh
- On the road a Recovery Poem, jeff newnham
- Sinners, MOHAMMAD SKATI
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Autumn Song, Dante Gabriel Rossetti
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)