As You See
As you see, we never die. Change dimension, big transition, faster than prenatal unconscious aware instant. There you are, nice review, what you do, insight for you, light forever, yet beginning anew.
Great love, appreciation, intense feelings, powerful sublime emotion. I do not believe I am the best this time. I will love very strong. This time more discernment, incarnate into less anxiety.
Anthony Cavuoti's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (As You See by Anthony Cavuoti )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- I Seen, Jose Torres Junior
- I Seen..., Jose Torres Junior
- Duet, John deVries
- Chuh, John deVries
- Blurry, Jose Armando Guzman
- Salome (Rubiyat sonnet), Gert Strydom
- See everything pure, gajanan mishra
- When I hold you tightly against me, Gert Strydom
- the gramophone record, Somanathan Iyer
- the idiot box, Somanathan Iyer