As the same..Unless
The things, stayed as the same:
Curtains drop-down on windows,
Bulbs hanging to the ceiling,
The sky-blue glass vase,
Your black shirt,
The smell of your hair over the air bag,
Ink stains on the tablecloth,
The wooden seat next to the 'old cypress'
Your smile hanging to the grip of the door,
The impact of your foot on the cement before it dries
And the echo of 'I love you'...
The things, stayed as the same..
Unless grief which grew when you leave,
It became big, on my small heart!
Fatima Nusairat's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (As the same..Unless by Fatima Nusairat )
- A Bridal Song, Naveed Khalid
- Mutability, Naveed Khalid
- Dirty Politics, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Luminous, Naveed Khalid
- Prayer, Naveed Khalid
- Heart Thieves, douglas scotney
- The CPI(M) , The Aim & Motive of It (The.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Rings I Have Worn, Susan Lacovara
- Is The CPI(M) Itself Good And Gentle?, Bijay Kant Dubey
- A daily fun!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL