As the same..Unless
The things, stayed as the same:
Curtains drop-down on windows,
Bulbs hanging to the ceiling,
The sky-blue glass vase,
Your black shirt,
The smell of your hair over the air bag,
Ink stains on the tablecloth,
The wooden seat next to the 'old cypress'
Your smile hanging to the grip of the door,
The impact of your foot on the cement before it dries
And the echo of 'I love you'...
The things, stayed as the same..
Unless grief which grew when you leave,
It became big, on my small heart!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (As the same..Unless by Fatima Nusairat )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(22 August 1893 - 7 June 1967)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- "Hope" is the thing with feathers, Emily Dickinson
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne