As the same..Unless
The things, stayed as the same:
Curtains drop-down on windows,
Bulbs hanging to the ceiling,
The sky-blue glass vase,
Your black shirt,
The smell of your hair over the air bag,
Ink stains on the tablecloth,
The wooden seat next to the 'old cypress'
Your smile hanging to the grip of the door,
The impact of your foot on the cement before it dries
And the echo of 'I love you'...
The things, stayed as the same..
Unless grief which grew when you leave,
It became big, on my small heart!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (As the same..Unless by Fatima Nusairat )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- New Alarm Clock, Ronald Chapman
- Blue Octavo Haiku, Rachel Todd Wetzsteon
- Algonquin Afterthoughts, Rachel Todd Wetzsteon
- After Eden, Rachel Todd Wetzsteon
- Because We Closed Our Eyes, A.j. Binash
- three, laxami Cards
- For Colin McCahon [NZ Painter: 1919 -1987], Keith Johnson
- Why I never visited NZ from OZ in 1970, Keith Johnson
- Dark Lady, Keith Johnson
- Naboth's vineyard, Gert Strydom