As Long As You're Happy
The echoes of your voice that fogs up in my mind
They can't escape but yet they strive to get out
Other than making sure you stay safe and happy
Tell me, is there anything left I can care about
I often hear that opportunities come and go
But how long must I wait before my chance will arrive?
Drenched in a rain of tears, I feel so cold and numb
Like as if I'm no longer even alive
Have you even asked yourself whether you actually love him?
I might be wasting my time here waiting for some kind of hope
Standing alone constantly turning my eyes to you
The pain building up in my heart is now more than I can cope
I know I won't be able to change your decision
And I understand if you think I'm abit too naive
But all I need to know is that he can ensure you happiness
Coz only then I know it's okay for me to leave
(13th August 2009) - My 59th Poem...
Teddy Ang's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (As Long As You're Happy by Teddy Ang )
- Intoxicated Heart, Gianni Pansensoy
- From Adam, Gert Strydom
- Albino, Gert Strydom
- A Word, a Relationship Translation of Kh.., Akhtar Jawad
- Mi Still Chat It, Tyrone Gayle
- Midnight Flatulance, David Cadywold
- Vindictive Vaginas, Gianni Pansensoy
- love pains, bikram baniya
- At destruction, hasmukh amathalal
- मुकुट, dhirajkumar taksande