As I Think About You Over Time
I think why you were destined to be drawn to me.
I see that there are so many things in our life that we are so different in life,
I ask myself how this can be.
The Lord let this happen so as long as we believe in Him our souls will drawn together for eternity,
By this happening in our life this is proof of what True Love is and is there for everyone to see.
So Lord we both want to thank you lord for not letting us to forget about u and let out Love drift apart.
Because, I know you my Lord had a plan in life for us from the very start.
Frank Pulver's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (As I Think About You Over Time by Frank Pulver )
Ella Wheeler Wilcox
(5 November 1850 - 30 October 1919)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Harivansh Rai Bachchan
(27 November 1907 – 18 January 2003)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Am the Only Being Whose Doom, Emily Jane Brontë
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
Poem of the Day
- Victoria Spivey's, David McLansky
- The Land, Marites C. Cayetano
- Touch and claim, hasmukh amathalal
- Sonnet: The Awesome Creator, Dr John Celes
- Sashay, Cee Bea
- Snakes are snakes always, gajanan mishra
- Sonnets Uncorseted, Maxine Kumin
- Sky, mina lotfi
- Where are my children, gajanan mishra
- Winter Festival Chant, Luo Zhihai