As I Think About You Over Time
I think why you were destined to be drawn to me.
I see that there are so many things in our life that we are so different in life,
I ask myself how this can be.
The Lord let this happen so as long as we believe in Him our souls will drawn together for eternity,
By this happening in our life this is proof of what True Love is and is there for everyone to see.
So Lord we both want to thank you lord for not letting us to forget about u and let out Love drift apart.
Because, I know you my Lord had a plan in life for us from the very start.
Frank Pulver's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (As I Think About You Over Time by Frank Pulver )
- The Futility Of Illusions, Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Tour of Autumn, Cathy Hodgson
- The ache, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Ein schmaler Streifen kahler Klippen, Wolfgang Steinmann
- We've Got to Tear These Fences Down Yeah!, David Clinch
- It's My Home, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- In the Sun's Falsetto, Kewayne Wadley
- A Poem, David Clinch
- Caught In the Crossfire, David Clinch
- Lonnie Donegan Stood, David Clinch
Poem of the Day
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
Udiah (witness to Yah)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)