As I Think About You Over Time
I think why you were destined to be drawn to me.
I see that there are so many things in our life that we are so different in life,
I ask myself how this can be.
The Lord let this happen so as long as we believe in Him our souls will drawn together for eternity,
By this happening in our life this is proof of what True Love is and is there for everyone to see.
So Lord we both want to thank you lord for not letting us to forget about u and let out Love drift apart.
Because, I know you my Lord had a plan in life for us from the very start.
Frank Pulver's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (As I Think About You Over Time by Frank Pulver )
- The Life Of A Junkie, John Masaitis
- falling in love after love fell for us, Mandolyn ...
- Birth Of A Boy, John Masaitis
- A Toast to Love, Sara Militello
- Overcoming obstacles, Gerry Legister
- Easy, Curtis Brown
- The Bed, John Foster
- Never the end, Curtis Brown
- LOVE FOLDS, shannon strauss
- Shattered Heart, Curtis Brown