As I Think About You Over Time
I think why you were destined to be drawn to me.
I see that there are so many things in our life that we are so different in life,
I ask myself how this can be.
The Lord let this happen so as long as we believe in Him our souls will drawn together for eternity,
By this happening in our life this is proof of what True Love is and is there for everyone to see.
So Lord we both want to thank you lord for not letting us to forget about u and let out Love drift apart.
Because, I know you my Lord had a plan in life for us from the very start.
Frank Pulver's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (As I Think About You Over Time by Frank Pulver )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Rather than talking to walls, Amy Michelle Mosier
- July 11,1991, Amy Michelle Mosier
- Like a sparkling Roman candle, Amy Michelle Mosier
- Bless each palo verde bloom -, Amy Michelle Mosier
- Inner Abilities, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Old age doesn't exist for all, Amy Michelle Mosier
- On Havana's white shore -, Amy Michelle Mosier
- I have nothing to offer, Amy Michelle Mosier
- Your Own Backyard, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- 'Fleet of Foot', Mae AC.