As I Do
The hint of lavender wafts the air,
as we walk around the garden wall.
You are blind, but I can see,
and I describe to you the beauty of it all.
The butterflies of many colours,
that flutter around us there,
to the little birds,
whose song you can only hear.
We walk that wall everyday,
and always there is something new.
I wish and pray that some day;
you will see the beauty that I do.
David Harris's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (As I Do by David Harris )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- You Will Always Learn, Naveed Akram
- What can I do, gajanan mishra
- Salvation, Uttam Biswas
- Morning Prayer, Brian P FitzGerald
- Ghost And..., John Ugolo Umah
- Mendel Anxiety, RISHAD MKPNR
- Beauty Falls..., John Ugolo Umah
- Flooded street, gajanan mishra
- Cloud Maker, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- I Meditate On..., John Ugolo Umah