As Darkness Fades
As darkness fades, and daylight begins,
I lay and watch her smile that grins.
As I gaze upon her beauty fair,
I brush away a tassel of hair.
A love so strong it brings a tear,
I kiss, then whisper, 'Good morning my dear'.
Copyright © 2012 -
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (As Darkness Fades by GJG Elton )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Soap And Skin, Edward Kofi Louis
- LOVE الحب, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Lard, Edward Kofi Louis
- The Road to Silence, John F. McCullagh
- UH-1 Iroquois, Kyle Schlicher
- Owl-Moon Night & The Rickshaw-puller, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Sagacious Senryus, Diane Hine
- A miner 49er (golden dreams), Monk E. Biz
- SATELLITE MOUTHS, alexander opicho
- Praying A Relief, Amitava Sur