As Darkness Fades
As darkness fades, and daylight begins,
I lay and watch her smile that grins.
As I gaze upon her beauty fair,
I brush away a tassel of hair.
A love so strong it brings a tear,
I kiss, then whisper, 'Good morning my dear'.
Copyright © 2012 -
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (As Darkness Fades by GJG Elton )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Hind haiku (26-30), S.D. TIWARI
- Empathizing With Their Grievances, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Almost timeless, Gert Strydom
- #obamanation, A.j. Binash
- She broke in to me, Gert Strydom
- Fettered Birds By Bijay Kant Dubey, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Flash Fiction, Jose Armando Guzman
- Age-erasing Strategy .... [PERSONAL GRO.., Bri Edwards
- Thoughts, Alfred Barna
- two green tomatoes smashed in the street.., Mandolyn ...