As An Artist
I carefully paint
a picture on my
with each stroke
I wipe away a tear
causing a smile to
As an artist
I endow your face
with my brush
making it more
perfect as I go
until at last the
image of my love
Heather burns's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (As An Artist by Heather burns )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- The Cemetery, John Dadzie
- People Confusion Is, Is It Poetry
- God has been biting his nails again, Mandolyn ...
- Forsaken, Clara Keiper
- LONELY EBOLA, Egbe Chris
- ABROAD في الخارج, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Titbit Of Tit, Saanumi ikujuni
- which button makes me disappear?, Mandolyn ...
- hold me with both hands, Mandolyn ...
- we were made for love..., Marshall Gass