As A Red Rose
As a red rose, I wait for freedom of the ground.
As a red rose, I wait for downpour of rain.
As a red rose, I wait for love, I am bound.
As a red rose, I wait for love, I am plain.
Beating Tree's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (As A Red Rose by Beating Tree )
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(15 April 1958)
Edwin Arlington Robinson
(22 December 1869 – 6 April 1935)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
- Stafford's Cabin, Edwin Arlington Robinson
- Talking Turkeys!, Benjamin Zephaniah
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- The Three Kings, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
Poem of the Day
- Love struck, Wensislaus Mbirimi
- Cursed blood, Andytics mufc
- The Errand Boy, Tony Adah
- BETCHE THE GLAMOROUS ONE, ANTHONY KIRUI
- In this dark dynamic forest, Aftab Alam
- I Mean Thanks, TheSilent Loudness
- Off the Golden Cliff, TheSilent Loudness
- rgerhrthrtj, hthrth fdghfh
- Mera Hindustaan Ho..., saloni yadav
- Standing On A Bridge For No Good Reason..., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR