Article 370 0f the Indian Constitution
Article 370 of the Indian Constitution.
Nowthat, BJP/NDA came to power at the Centre, Muslims are worried on Article370 of the Constitution, on Protection of Cow, on Ram Janma Bhoomi Temple, and on Uniform Civil Code.
Actually, there is no need of frustration or worry. Just read the relevant Articles of the Constitution. It is available at Wikipeodia or Google Search.
The brief of the Article 370 is this: It is a "temporary provision with respect to the State of Jammu and Kashmir, "according to clause 1 (a) of this Article, Article 238 is not applicable to this state. And clause 1(b) of it limits the Power of the Parliament to make laws related to Concurrent Lists and Union List.That too in consultation with the Government of the State.It should correspond with the matters specified in the Instrument of Accession.
Clause 2 speaks of a Constituent Assembly if the matter need to be consulted.
Clause 3 tells: 'Notwithstanding anything in the foregoing provisions of this article, the President may by public notification declare that the article shall cease to be operative or shall be operative only with such exceptions and modifications and such date as he may specify:
Provided that the recommendations of the Constituent Assembly of the State referred in clause 2 shall be necessary before the President issues such notification".
THIS DOES NOT MEAN THAT THIS ARTICLE 370 IS NOT MADE INOPERATIVE. So by keeping the formalities repeal of this article is possible as it is a temporary one also. It is a matter of all the Jammu and Kashmir people. Why should the anti-BJP Muslim leaders alone be worried of it? The worry of Congress Party is clearly political.This clause was declared operative only on 17th November,1952 by the Order No.C.O.dated.15th, November,1952 of the Ministry of Law, New Delhi.
Topic of this poem: political
Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Article 370 0f the Indian Constitution by Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(8 February 1911 – 6 October 1979)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
Poem of the Day
- My Dream, hugh everard
- Tell All, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The Illusion of Love, Samuel Dickerson
- Doing That To Ourselves, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Playing Crazy, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Is Every Man Your Equal?, Mr. Nobody
- To Live Without Being Betrayed, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- the giver tanka, Kayla Daley
- Your Love Is, Michael McParland
- Living A Life I Profess, RoseAnn V. Shawiak