Article 370 0f the Indian Constitution
Article 370 of the Indian Constitution.
Nowthat, BJP/NDA came to power at the Centre, Muslims are worried on Article370 of the Constitution, on Protection of Cow, on Ram Janma Bhoomi Temple, and on Uniform Civil Code.
Actually, there is no need of frustration or worry. Just read the relevant Articles of the Constitution. It is available at Wikipeodia or Google Search.
The brief of the Article 370 is this: It is a "temporary provision with respect to the State of Jammu and Kashmir, "according to clause 1 (a) of this Article, Article 238 is not applicable to this state. And clause 1(b) of it limits the Power of the Parliament to make laws related to Concurrent Lists and Union List.That too in consultation with the Government of the State.It should correspond with the matters specified in the Instrument of Accession.
Clause 2 speaks of a Constituent Assembly if the matter need to be consulted.
Clause 3 tells: 'Notwithstanding anything in the foregoing provisions of this article, the President may by public notification declare that the article shall cease to be operative or shall be operative only with such exceptions and modifications and such date as he may specify:
Provided that the recommendations of the Constituent Assembly of the State referred in clause 2 shall be necessary before the President issues such notification".
THIS DOES NOT MEAN THAT THIS ARTICLE 370 IS NOT MADE INOPERATIVE. So by keeping the formalities repeal of this article is possible as it is a temporary one also. It is a matter of all the Jammu and Kashmir people. Why should the anti-BJP Muslim leaders alone be worried of it? The worry of Congress Party is clearly political.This clause was declared operative only on 17th November,1952 by the Order No.C.O.dated.15th, November,1952 of the Ministry of Law, New Delhi.
Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Article 370 0f the Indian Constitution by Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran )
- Compensation, Paul Laurence Dunbar
- 부산(부산) ANMA》０１０ ４８６７ ７５８２《부산(부산) ANMA, masajejjaanngg lee
- 창원 ANMA (ANMA) ☏０１０♭４８６７♭７５８２●창원 MASSAJE, masajejjaanngg lee
- 창원(창원) ANMA℡０１０↘２１７８↘９５０５↘창원 MASSAJE, masajejjaanngg lee
- 창원 MASSAJE⊙０１０◈４８３１◈３２１１⊙창원 ANMA, masajejjaanngg lee
- 창원 ANMA¿０１０¿５９３３¿０４３７¿창원 ANMA, masajejjaanngg lee
- 창원 ANMA MASSAJE 010 ５９４６ ０３７７창원(창원) ANMA, masajejjaanngg lee
- 창원(창원) ANMA》０１０ ４８６７ ７５８２《창원(창원) ANMA, masajejjaanngg lee
- 표항 ANMA (ANMA) ☏０１０♭４８６７♭７５８２●표항 MASSAJE, masajejjaanngg lee
- 표항(표항) ANMA℡０１０↘２１７８↘９５０５↘표항 MASSAJE, masajejjaanngg lee
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Bright Star, John Keats
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- A Minor Bird, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)