Art Needs an Operation
'Art needs an operation.'
has a swelling
as a grapefruit.
-chuffing and panting.
A team of physicians
Who will advise her
her last days
are best spent
Percy Dovetonsils's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Art Needs an Operation by Percy Dovetonsils )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The sky viewer, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- The Love without Tongue, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- The Bittersweet, Maurice Whyte
- Crazy Love, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- First Love, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Walk like a Penguin, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- No-where One, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Cry of Torn Leaf, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Amdo (love), Missau Missau
- Dynamic Frustration, Zillur Rahman Shuvro