Art Needs an Operation
'Art needs an operation.'
has a swelling
as a grapefruit.
-chuffing and panting.
A team of physicians
Who will advise her
her last days
are best spent
Percy Dovetonsils's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Art Needs an Operation by Percy Dovetonsils )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Nile, Ruth Whitman
- Beautiful Hitchhiker, Ronald Chapman
- She Walks, Aparna Chatterjee
- Rain, Ronald Chapman
- A BIG LIAR, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Grandma's Garden, Ronald Chapman
- Poems In Blank Verse, Jonathan Goldman a.k.a JGthe ..
- My Angel, Ronald Chapman
- Why Have YOU Awoken Me?, Jonathan Goldman a.k.a JGthe ..
- Love, Tony Adah