Arrange To Die... Feb 7th,2014
I was just looking around for a nice date and time to die,
In twenty forty two and then I can just wave goodbye,
I’ll be a hundred and five by then and I’ll have no objection,
Hope I can arrange it without having some sickness or infection.
I’d like to make sure I die on Boxing Day and no cremation,
Arranged death-with-dignity on their secret medication,
Those political death problems should be solved by then,
What Supreme Court told Sue Rodriguez way back when.
I realize, most religions and pompous folk are opposed,
Because their religious ideas have long been imposed,
And I have a nice quiet place arranged in the cemetery,
And please no pompous pedophile priests or oddball ministry.
James Bredin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Arrange To Die... Feb 7th,2014 by James Bredin )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- FOR ALL BELIEVERS, Tom Zart
- Sibling Oath, Frederick J.B. Moore II
- one hundred and twenty two miles, days, .., Mandolyn ...
- Godwin's Farm, Naveed Khalid
- The Neighbor Prayer, Frederick J.B. Moore II
- Diplomacy, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Comet, Naveed Khalid
- Jumbled Sewing Basket, Green And White W.., mary douglas
- Hospitality (Section 9 of Thirukural), rajendran muthiah
- Crushed, Gergana Teofilova