Arrange To Die... Feb 7th,2014
I was just looking around for a nice date and time to die,
In twenty forty two and then I can just wave goodbye,
I’ll be a hundred and five by then and I’ll have no objection,
Hope I can arrange it without having some sickness or infection.
I’d like to make sure I die on Boxing Day and no cremation,
Arranged death-with-dignity on their secret medication,
Those political death problems should be solved by then,
What Supreme Court told Sue Rodriguez way back when.
I realize, most religions and pompous folk are opposed,
Because their religious ideas have long been imposed,
And I have a nice quiet place arranged in the cemetery,
And please no pompous pedophile priests or oddball ministry.
James Bredin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Arrange To Die... Feb 7th,2014 by James Bredin )
- COPLA 108 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- FALLING FEATHER, shannon strauss
- I Found Favor In A Lake, mohamed Alpha Ba
- A Direful Day, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Black Reign, Singleton M. Tate
- I Will Keep On Praying, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.18, Monk E. Biz
- I regret nothing, but I invest in what c.., Mandolyn ...
- Steve Jobs, Saiom Shriver
- Crawl, Singleton M. Tate