Bazi alis Subrata Ray (January / Formerly East Pahistan)
Arpita, -The Only one.
There is one,
Only one Arpita,
With ten thousands synonyms,
And two Nature’s amplitude,
To cover sense of love, and that of feeling,
The widened unconquered,
Ripples beyond the horizon,
And the frictionless revere,
Mingles with the waited time,
Lo! the colossal silence chambers the rime.
Hers is the eternal Divine in love,
And she tinges the hearts,
With the magic fragrance of frenzy,
She impels, she awakens the slumbering soul,
There is only one Arpita, that arises and rolls!
Poet Other Poems
- 150th Birth Anniversary Of Swami Vivekan...
- A Propose
- A Devotee’s Prayer.
- A Draught Of Nectar From Lotus Feet.
- A dummy’s cry with painted heart!
- A Farewell
- A Feeling
- A Fourtunate Father With His New Daughte...
- A Friend’s Gift.
- A Glimpse Of Love, -Dedicated To Chitra ...
- A Gratitude Of Love To, -A Great Soul.
- A Great Poetess' Birth Day, -To Theresa ...
- A Jump into Love
- A Kiss
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.