Bazi alis Subrata Ray
Arpita, -The Only one.
There is one,
Only one Arpita,
With ten thousands synonyms,
And two Nature’s amplitude,
To cover sense of love, and that of feeling,
The widened unconquered,
Ripples beyond the horizon,
And the frictionless revere,
Mingles with the waited time,
Lo! the colossal silence chambers the rime.
Hers is the eternal Divine in love,
And she tinges the hearts,
With the magic fragrance of frenzy,
She impels, she awakens the slumbering soul,
There is only one Arpita, that arises and rolls!
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Arpita, -The Only one. by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
- You are the Best!, Rachel Nichols
- Close not, gajanan mishra
- When I Was A Birch Tree, Richard Provencher
- Damsel of Paradise, ramesh rai
- Satellite Feed, Susan Lacovara
- Feeling Victorious, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- In A Creche In The Mountains, Robert Rorabeck
- Save yourself, gajanan mishra
- True love.....?, Jayatissa Liyanage
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.21, Monk E. Biz