Arms Full of Dreams
I have a man who fills my arms with dreams.
All is as it seems; sweet smelling roses.
Soft, mown grasses on which we can rest,
And watch love pass the test, the test of time.
We are two minds, which can blend to review
A world that is new, each time the sun rises.
Our eyes are shining too, and our lips smile,
As we pause for a while to share our love.
Gentle words spoken and a sweet caress.
More, not less given with a tender kiss.
I love my man, who fills my arms with dreams,
And the bright sun beams down his approval.
Irene ClarkHogg's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Arms Full of Dreams by Irene ClarkHogg )
- As Time Turns, Cathy Hodgson
- Suazo Nights, Eddie Morgan
- Juicy Lucy, I Salute Your vASStness!, Monk E. Biz
- As Long As I Am There For 'You', Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Paralyzed And Iced, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The Art and the Pain, Udaya R. Tennakoon
- Alien Lullaby, Akujuobi Chijioke
- A Song Of Long Ago, Lilly Emery
- Simply Amazing, Olecia Henry
- A City Called Nirvana, Akujuobi Chijioke