Arms Full of Dreams
I have a man who fills my arms with dreams.
All is as it seems; sweet smelling roses.
Soft, mown grasses on which we can rest,
And watch love pass the test, the test of time.
We are two minds, which can blend to review
A world that is new, each time the sun rises.
Our eyes are shining too, and our lips smile,
As we pause for a while to share our love.
Gentle words spoken and a sweet caress.
More, not less given with a tender kiss.
I love my man, who fills my arms with dreams,
And the bright sun beams down his approval.
Irene ClarkHogg's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Arms Full of Dreams by Irene ClarkHogg )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- I FORGIVE YOU 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- THE 4 STAGES OF YOUR CHILDREN'S LOVE, Beryl Dov
- SEARCH FOR PASSION 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- How do i get to the top of the mountain, cristobal Benjumea
- HONESTY 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- How do i get to the p of the mountain, cristobal Benjumea
- FRIENDS VS. ENEMIES 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- CANDOR 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- ummeedein, rohit kumar choudhary
- RATIONALITY 10 WORD, Beryl Dov