Armaments which affect the health of a husband!
The one, woman, who stands before the husband
Making him extremely angry by words and deeds
Is similar to ‘Yama’ (God of death) !
The one, woman, who is not entering
Into the kitchen in the early morning,
To prepare food for the bread earning husband
Is like a deadly disease to her husband!
The one, woman, who eats herself alone
Whatever she cooked without serving to
Her husband is a living demon in the home!
These three attitudes of a woman
Are the armaments which affect the health
Of her husband and may lead to his death!
- - - - - - -
It happened recently in Bangalore,
The wordy quarrel between husband and wife!
(May be wife provoked)
Both are IT professionals!
Mentally disturbed Husband
Stabbed and killed his wife,
Jumped from 13th floor,
Ended his life too!
Dr.V.K. Kanniappan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
எறியென் றெதிர்நிற்பாள் கூற்றம்; சிறுகாலை
அட்டில் புகாதாள் அரும்பிணி; - அட்டதனை
உண்டி யுதவாதாள் இல்வாழ்பேய்; - இம்மூவர்
கொண்டானைக் கொல்லும் படை.363
நாலடியார் – பொருட்பால் அதிகாரம் 37. பன்னெறி
Comments about this poem (Armaments which affect the health of a husband! by Dr.V.K. Kanniappan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Affinity with truth for all times, gajanan mishra
- Affinity with truth, gajanan mishra
- To the dodo, Hrishikesh Bharadwaj
- what are you for me, Lalit Kaira
- The elephant in the refrigerator, Diana Rosser
- Hilton at Milton,, lee fones
- In a time without time!, Adriana Istrefi
- In Praise of Nobility (Twenty-Five), Rubaba Mmahajia Rahma Sabtiu
- In Praise of Nobility (Twenty-Four), Rubaba Mmahajia Rahma Sabtiu
- Truth Lies - Kids Stuff -how2builddefenc.., sEaN nOrTh