What was the
secret of the path?
A tree was climbing on a hill.
I have come from faraway
to pick up the marigolds.
will not reach your summit.
They are heavy with rains.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Arithmeatic by Satish Verma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- With prayers, hasmukh amathalal
- Everywhere I Go, Luc Leclaire
- Mississippi Moments, Connie Marcum Wong
- Questions Of Eternal Doubt, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Remembering Mother, Liilia Talts Morrison
- the heat is on, Mandolyn ...
- To Valerie Macon New Poet Laureate of No.., mary douglas
- Visiting The Edge, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- From a C.D. sold at Walmart, Richard Thripp
- MH17, John F. McCullagh