Rosmin Elsa Mohan
' ARIKE '... so close!
I was touched.
It killed me to learn and think
To lure upon the feeling
To realize, he was the one.
To speak without words
For words were a luxury then
The magic of the eye that waved her wand
I knew at once
I was moved.
The air as I breathed
Gave in a message so deep
Across the space that built in through
And I knew
As I felt it true
So close …
I was blessed.
The love in him and in me to sink
I saw beauty, I saw wonder
To know that the greatest need
Was close; so close indeed
Beyond love without greed..
The language of the heart to hold me proud
The silence to outlive a shouting crowd
I knew it had but touched my soul
A rhythm as in a gentle breeze
Rosmin Elsa Mohan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
The realization of how close 'Arike' is what I was fascinated about.
This is dedicated to my favourite movie maker- Shyamaprasad for his latest venture with the same name
- so close!
Comments about this poem (' ARIKE '... so close! by Rosmin Elsa Mohan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Invited To Explore, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Only One Way That Can Be Interpreted, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- ANNE FRANK FANTASIZES, jack peachum
- Psalm 065, Forrest Hainline
- The Village that Wasn't There!, David Lewis Paget
- start eating sushi now, wasabi warriors, Mandolyn Davidson
- Radha, Radha, Radha, You Are My Radha, Bijay Kant Dubey
- THE CHILDREN OF GOD, Tom Zart
- थांनो लामा हो, Bahadur Basumatary
- I do admit, gajanan mishra