Arid experience can scorch a heart.
Burning embers define a passion.
Cretaceous courage fall apart.
Destiny deliver over bridges ashen.
Elysium beckons for the brave.
Frangible as such hope may be.
Galahad has been a slave.
Heteromorphism a patient's key.
Ichneumon have fed upon the ovine throng.
Juvenescence has been sullied.
Kourbash have sung a painful song.
Lucent love could not be bullied.
Mayan cycles soon complete.
Nudge a New World Order close to being.
Ophidian dreams now compete.
Powerless against the human seeing.
Quixotic ideals have failed their test.
Ruined are their chances.
Silhouetted within this pounding chest.
The tree of life, roots and branches.
United throughout a heart's desire.
Victorious such love will ever be.
Where tears fall as hail on fire.
Xeranthemum grow indomitably.
Youthful yearning once did care, among the flattered heifer.
Zion was called out somewhere, along the arid zephyr.
Anthony Di'anno's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Arid-Zephyr by Anthony Di'anno )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Remembering you Bother, NEDRA WILSON
- Noemia de Sousa (The Poem of Joao), African Poems
- Hard Times for Horses, Janet Armstrong
- Pappou Elias' Poem, Elia Michael
- Dispirited Humanity, Aftab Alam
- A nonentity's. Life, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Girl, We Both Suffer, Ronell Warren Alman
- But you are abandoning me, gajanan mishra
- I am going to meet an end, gajanan mishra
- Maple Tree, Kyle Schlicher