M.D Dinesh Nair
Are You On The Way?
Amidst cold looks and clouds of gestures
I see your ones different
To find it I need to spend no time
And I go along with hope enlived.
The road to my home you have seen
Where sun-rays often fail to intercept
The clouds of my loneliness.
But you are to be there on the way.
And you will see my little hut
It is there inside a grove of weeds.
To reach it you should start coming now
And my smile I shall return to you.
You should just look inside myself
And think about my buried thoughts dear.
Perhaps they can resurrect once
And your glory I shall let the world know.
Will you come this evening or late at night?
Will you dine at mine and teach me how to dream?
I know not; I never dare to doubt it either!
But my hut has a wider door to let you in, I know
In your warm presence I will reinvent myself
And flee from these cold looks and gestures
Of a world that has ever been around me.
But when are you to knock at my door?
M.D Dinesh Nair's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Are You On The Way? by M.D Dinesh Nair )
Did you read them?
- Gap Between Dying And Living, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Senryu As They Float, Heather Burns
- Senryu Our Lives, Heather Burns
- Water, Water, Harley White
- Heart's Remembrance, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Oldest Daughters, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Behind my curtain, Barbara Dixion
- Facebook / Anonymous, Kewayne Wadley
- Senryu Searching, Heather Burns
- Lost, Maya Hanson (mye3)
Poem of the Day
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Drinking Song, William Butler Yeats
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Eldorado, Edgar Allan Poe
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns