M.D Dinesh Nair
Are You On The Way?
Amidst cold looks and clouds of gestures
I see your ones different
To find it I need to spend no time
And I go along with hope enlived.
The road to my home you have seen
Where sun-rays often fail to intercept
The clouds of my loneliness.
But you are to be there on the way.
And you will see my little hut
It is there inside a grove of weeds.
To reach it you should start coming now
And my smile I shall return to you.
You should just look inside myself
And think about my buried thoughts dear.
Perhaps they can resurrect once
And your glory I shall let the world know.
Will you come this evening or late at night?
Will you dine at mine and teach me how to dream?
I know not; I never dare to doubt it either!
But my hut has a wider door to let you in, I know
In your warm presence I will reinvent myself
And flee from these cold looks and gestures
Of a world that has ever been around me.
But when are you to knock at my door?
M.D Dinesh Nair's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Are You On The Way? by M.D Dinesh Nair )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- *Darling Dove, C. P. Sharma
- *The Divine Blessings - For Jen Walls an.., C. P. Sharma
- Bittersweet, Kelly Curiel
- The American Dream, Lilly Emery
- *Rumi Speaks, C. P. Sharma
- Destiny Misplaced, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- *Stray Thoughts, C. P. Sharma
- Shame-Shame Israel, Aftab Alam
- Paths Of Childhood, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- lips of flower, Aftab Alam