Are You Happy?
One day I want you
to stop and drop everything you
are doing and just
t h i n k.
Think about your life.
Are you h a p p y?
If so, w h y?
Is it because you k n o w
you are following the r i g h t path?
Or is it because you k n o w
your life is r e p r e h e n s i b l e
and you just p r e t e n d
you are living a wonderful l i f e
to the point where you actually b e l i e v e it.
Unintelligible Susurration's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Are You Happy? by Unintelligible Susurration )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Anxiety, Chris Ghawi
- The Flood, Jose Armando Guzman
- Shadows in the Dark, Darlene Walsh
- Who can be one's bombshell?, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Eveningsong, Elizabeth Shield
- Chords Of Remembering, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Composite Of Intellect, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Journal Editors Calling Themselves C.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- until we end up in the same tent..., Mandolyn ...
- At First Sight, Elizabeth Shield