We are surrounding
No matter what it is
destroying all around us
The society cant take it
Why they suffer?
can we do something about it?
Hell yea, we should
creating a beautiful world
Its just have to be fair
just right, no matter what,
Now question for you'll y
Would you help are society and see how stupid we are toward the treatment of society?
uriel mejia's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (are surrounding by uriel mejia )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- I Fly, I Fly, I Fly Higher and Higher~~~, Monk E. Biz
- 68th Independence Day of India (15th Aug.., Dr John Celes
- At Victoria Memorial, Calcutta, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Missing You, Lilly Emery
- You Just Think She Is Your Sister Too, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Robots In Love, Bijay Kant Dubey
- George Crowley Bush, Richard Thripp
- Tragic Dream, Electric Lady
- Fading Away, Tara Stano
- Reasons of existence, Mohammad Siddiqui