I look into your eyes and I can see
Those wonderful Amsonia tabernaemontana.
You have so much trustworthiness and confidence
And when I look into your eyes,
I swear I can see your soul.
I look into your uplifting spirit and I see
The sunny sky and the soothing ocean
Of your sunny love and your soothing melancholy.
I make love with you,
You make love with me...
A little more, harder than before,
I look into your eyes and
I see that all my blue dreams come true....
I see two little birds of Araucana
Trying to leave their blue eggs....
Copyright © ® Marieta Maglas. All rights reserved.
Marieta Maglas's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (****Araucana Chilean*** by Marieta Maglas )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Mother to Son, Langston Hughes
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
Poem of the Day
- JULEKALENDER # VI, Gunnar Mo.
- Reflection, Viviana Helianos
- Loveliest friend the life., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- The Artist, Phil Soar
- Transcending love, Viviana Helianos
- JULEKALENDER # V, Gunnar Mo.
- Those moments of weakness, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- lost, ABAYOMI OGUNNIYI
- Apps, Phil Soar
- rapture, ABAYOMI OGUNNIYI