You left me a painted melody in my heart,
though there was no ocean of eternity for us.
I'm sure I will become happy!
It drips from the piano of my heart...
The Aquamarine melody
sparkles and thaws out the sky.
Until the last wave disappears,
make sure you look only at me.
Because you were a person I loved, there are words I couldn't say.
These feelings I couldn't convey, I now
send to you, singing in soprano.
You were like an angel flying down in the sunlight,
even though I wasn't supposed to look at the sky yesterday.
Tomorrow, the sound of the first waves shine
like a hand bell.
The aquamarine shards melt, even tears drop into the wind.
Don't erase the sound of the waves in my heart.
Keep it as memory for just the two of us.
Even if on a sunny day, sad things happen as if it were raining.
It's not like I've lost to fate.
I've expressed my love... in soprano.
Casey Jarrell's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Aquamarine Melody by Casey Jarrell )
- Shut up for good, gajanan mishra
- The Enemy, Jose Orozco
- आथिखाल, Ronjoy Brahma
- Life is Nothing but Texture~, Mr. Nobody Nothing
- How Is Your Life In The Matrix?, Mr. Nobody Nothing
- That bench is my dear., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Loneliness, Ashwini Annigeri
- समनि नायथाय- 25, Ronjoy Brahma
- I am not uttering, gajanan mishra
- Holy and pure, hasmukh amathalal
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 March 1926 – 25 July 1966)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)