April's Fool كذبة نيسان
Lies are greatly ugly Big or small, White or dark, By day or by night, Up or down, Rich or poor, Here or there, True or false, but April's fool is different Because it's Funny and full of joy, Some guys get it easily, but Some others get it differently, so They easily believe it, When we were kids, We used to have April's fool Because it was innocent at that time, These days April's fool is merely A flying bubble, People have a lot of daily problems, so They forgot this funny occasion, It's still in our minds Although most of the guys Don't practice it anymore, These are our current days, We're flying with bubbles and We have huge storms, but In our cups of coffee, April's fool is a great reminder To our happy days if compared With our current days, so A good-bye and a happy farewell To our previous days, We hope that next days Will be better from what we have now.
MOHAMMAD SKATI's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (April's Fool كذبة نيسان by MOHAMMAD SKATI )
Did you read them?
- THE MEMORIAL, Justice Uchenna Mmahi
- ! Insane Asylum (PH Forum Commentary), Alice Vedral Rivera
- फैमालनि बिदिन्थि, Ronjoy Brahma
- When Whispers Death, Its Cruel Call!, Dr John Celes
- mother, Dr. Ramesh Chandra Mukhopadh ..
- Say You It, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Burning, Spiritwind Wood
- Somebody Often Keeps Asking, Bijay Kant Dubey
- The devotee shows his angry to the God!, Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Love-bonding With a Muhammedan Girl (Bil.., Bijay Kant Dubey
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)