April rain has suddenly come,
With a sudden burst from the heavy clouds,
Washing the dust of February draught,
I stood alone, and all alone with a sad heart.
April rain is falling heavy,
With falling ice, and I felt so chilly,
As the rain fall, my tears are falling too,
In this April rain, hence nobody knew.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (April Rain by Desert Life )
- MY WAYطريقي, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Genes, jeans!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Ticking Over, Yvonne Rautenbach
- In A Confused World, Edward Kofi Louis
- MY WAY, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- You need someone, hasmukh amathalal
- Organized team, hasmukh amathalal
- I Am Weird and I Am Happy, Rohit Sapra
- Beloved Alice (Square Sonnet I), Rohan Nath
- Meeting Room 13, Edward Kofi Louis