Apples of Gold
Apples of Gold; wisdom untold. A present to me from Jean
Carey; a poetic friend of mine. I haven't heard from for
sometime. Beautiful words, like apple blossoms bloom.
A French perfume sayings 'gleamed' from far and wide all
oe'r the country side. My beloved English tutor
tired and true. Oh, how much I really miss you!
Roxanne Dubarry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Transit bus several decades ago. My Former Poetic Bestfriend, (Jean Carey) was the result of our bus ride. The original title: 'The River Road Around the Bend.' I shortned it for readiblity purposes....
She gave me a golden poetry book entitled, 'Apples of Gold, ' as
a fair well gift to me. I still have the book, and intend to keep it to help me remind of my, 'former best friend.'
Comments about this poem (Apples of Gold by Roxanne Dubarry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- To remain peaceful, hasmukh amathalal
- Broken, Yasin Engno
- Of War and Peace, Shruti Goswami
- Realizations of a whore, Shruti Goswami
- Promises, Shruti Goswami
- Wonders Of Wondering, david kush
- Tabatha Khumalo, Bob Johnson
- 'What's Wrong With Her? ', nikka mee farillon
- Emotions Kept Inside, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Yehi Karna Hay to Insan Banata Keyun Hay, Akhtar Jawad