Apples of Gold
Apples of Gold; wisdom untold. A present to me from Jean
Carey; a poetic friend of mine. I haven't heard from for
sometime. Beautiful words, like apple blossoms bloom.
A French perfume sayings 'gleamed' from far and wide all
oe'r the country side. My beloved English tutor
tired and true. Oh, how much I really miss you!
Roxanne Dubarry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Transit bus several decades ago. My Former Poetic Bestfriend, (Jean Carey) was the result of our bus ride. The original title: 'The River Road Around the Bend.' I shortned it for readiblity purposes....
She gave me a golden poetry book entitled, 'Apples of Gold, ' as
a fair well gift to me. I still have the book, and intend to keep it to help me remind of my, 'former best friend.'
Comments about this poem (Apples of Gold by Roxanne Dubarry )
- f' my life i hate this place, shannon strauss
- Pulmonary Hypertension, Strydar Enox
- Depths Unknown, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- English ‘hope', douglas scotney
- Looking for a new land, gajanan mishra
- Let Vishwakarma Be With, The Divine Mast.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- TWIRLING WANDS, shannon strauss
- Same As My Heart, Rose Lu ( Bing Hua )
- You are the Best!, Rachel Nichols
- Close not, gajanan mishra