Apple blossoms in early spring
That Mother Nature will always bring.
Are thoughts I have through winter
I think it is so very kind of her.
Their fragrance softly fills the air
Yes, Mother Nature truly cares.
The apples are so lovely and sweet
This is Mother Nature's treat.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Apple Blossoms by Marilyn Lott )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Pleasures Of Love, Lilly Emery
- Enchantment Of Yesterday, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Great Thugs of Indian English Poetry.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Spaniels, Diane Hine
- WE RIDE NORTH, AWAKEN!, Hibah Shabkhez
- I am the paradise, gajanan mishra
- Non-Belief and Nothing, douglas scotney
- Is poem everything?, gajanan mishra
- Universal Creed, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Chalo na phir shuruyaat krte hai, Ajeet Singh Dhruv