Apple a Day
Yummy, Yummy apple a day
Red, green and yellow?
Munchy, crunchy and sugary
Mammy, Mammy apple pie
Cold with ice apple juice
Cold and hot apple cider?
Ooh, ooh apple we love you
All of your varieties
Sure, sure the secret way
Have an apple a day.
keep the doctors away
sherif monem's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Apple a Day by sherif monem )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Monoku, Connie Marcum Wong
- A Poem On Behalf Of Self, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- With prayers, hasmukh amathalal
- Everywhere I Go, Luc Leclaire
- Mississippi Moments, Connie Marcum Wong
- Questions Of Eternal Doubt, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Remembering Mother, Liilia Talts Morrison
- the heat is on, Mandolyn ...
- To Valerie Macon New Poet Laureate of No.., mary douglas
- Visiting The Edge, RoseAnn V. Shawiak