Marieta Maglas (19-05-1964 / Radauti, Judet Suceava, Romania)
The piano holds in his core
The Beethoven's 'Appassionata'
The piano keys are virgin teeth
Ripping the melody
Andante con moto - attacca
Allegro, ma non troppo - Presto
We eat those sounds
For making love continuously,
Yes, my love,
In the river of life
Flowing in cascades
Our feelings are sometimes orchids
Some other time they are only
Possession and control
Between both the beauty and danger....
I need to say ''I love you''
And I do not need to change the meaning of these words.
Copyright © ® Marieta Maglas
Marieta Maglas's Other Poems
- *** The non-existent truth***
- *****In the same space (Concrete poetry)...
- ****Araucana chilean***
- ****Bleeding words^^>>>
- ***Chaotic seconds>>>>
- ***Cosmic alarm***
- ***Human sacrfices (Rituals) \\\\\\\^^^...
- **Crazy baboon eats flamingos (Fable) ^...
- **Dancing with the cranes**
- **Do you think...**
- **Moonlight Sonata**
- **My love vibrates**
- **The piano chords**********
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.