The piano holds in his core
the Beethoven's 'Appassionata'.
The piano keys are virgin teeth
ripping the melody
Andante con moto - attacca,
Allegro, ma non troppo,
We eat those sounds
while making love continuously,
yes, my love,
in the river of that life
flowing in cascades.
Our feelings are sometimes orchids,
and some other time they are only
Possession and control
between both the beauty and the danger....
I need to say 'I love you'
and I do not need to change the meaning of these words.
Copyright © ® Marieta Maglas
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (**Appassionata* by Marieta Maglas )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- A Horrible Howl In A Winter Wonderland, Ryan Scales
- 21 Shades Of Blue Intertext Part 1: The .., Ryan Scales
- Poet Bound Sentenced Ancient Mariner Tides, Terence G. Craddock
- THE FACE OF THE BLOODY MASSACRES, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Cat Faces, Ryan Scales
- Far, Brandt Nightingale
- Have You Loved An Angel?, Ronald Chapman
- Tohum Dükkanı, Deniz Atay
- Forgetting My Father, Ryan Scales
- Remembering My Father, Ryan Scales