I will I would be there, deep in the core Of your heart,
to erase the ruins of fact, that tore us apart,
Now, I tried to run away, but again I'm on start,
In search of heaven, I reached hell as I am lost,
I tried to fulfill all your whims and desire,
tried to aqua when you're ball of fire,
I just tried to give you love tend and care,
But I am sorry I'm the 'reason' for your tear,
I'm sorry my dearest dear!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Apologize by Aayush Pandey )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Rain, Joseph Paintsil
- Haiku, Noah Body
- Capitalist List Esteem Apex Peak Cut Down, Terence G. Craddock
- A million sparkling rainbows, Nick Kler
- selah, don't say la la la..., Mandolyn ...
- Ego Rulers Built Massive Monuments, Terence G. Craddock
- Capitalistic Perceived Important People, Terence G. Craddock
- here's an itty bitty bite, Mandolyn ...
- Remember Me (Dedicated 2 those that have.., Enyinwa Okechukwu Enyinwa
- school lunch woes and whoa it's healthy!, Mandolyn ...