Anywhere You Choose
With this heart I'll meet you,
With this heart I'll greet you,
Anywhere you choose.
With these hands I'll undress you,
With these hands I'll caress you,
Anytime you choose.
With these arms I'll hold you,
With these arms I'll enfold you,
Anyplace you choose.
With these lips I'll kiss you,
With these lips I'll bliss you,
Anyway you choose.
With my love I'll adore you,
With my love I'll amour you,
Any moment you choose.
With my eyes I'll wake you,
With my eyes I'll make you
Desire me, any day you choose.
© Ernestine Northover
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Anywhere You Choose by Ernestine Northover )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- A Homage To The Freedom Fighters Of India, Raja Basu
- Men, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- Passport And Pen In Pocket, Susan Lacovara
- There is no other way, Aftab Alam
- Well Bugger Me!, Stanley Collymore
- Gravestone Tanka, Chenou Liu
- Casted Caught And Casted, Susan Lacovara
- Quiet White, Susan Lacovara
- A Synthetic Poet in the Webs., Norman Jin Shyr Wang
- Lemons, Maylee Bossy
- Rhino, Jonathan Walker
- The devil Is For Real, Phyllis Strong