Anywhere You Choose
With this heart I'll meet you,
With this heart I'll greet you,
Anywhere you choose.
With these hands I'll undress you,
With these hands I'll caress you,
Anytime you choose.
With these arms I'll hold you,
With these arms I'll enfold you,
Anyplace you choose.
With these lips I'll kiss you,
With these lips I'll bliss you,
Anyway you choose.
With my love I'll adore you,
With my love I'll amour you,
Any moment you choose.
With my eyes I'll wake you,
With my eyes I'll make you
Desire me, any day you choose.
© Ernestine Northover
Ernestine Northover's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Anywhere You Choose by Ernestine Northover )
Poem of the Day
- nugget, rwetewrt erwtwer
- Mid-Term Break, Seamus Heaney
- bra maidenform, rwetewrt erwtwer
- healthy back bag, rwetewrt erwtwer
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Being With You, Heather Burns
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- rwetewrt erwtwer
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(April 13,1939 - August 30, 2013)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)