Anywhere You Choose
With this heart I'll meet you,
With this heart I'll greet you,
Anywhere you choose.
With these hands I'll undress you,
With these hands I'll caress you,
Anytime you choose.
With these arms I'll hold you,
With these arms I'll enfold you,
Anyplace you choose.
With these lips I'll kiss you,
With these lips I'll bliss you,
Anyway you choose.
With my love I'll adore you,
With my love I'll amour you,
Any moment you choose.
With my eyes I'll wake you,
With my eyes I'll make you
Desire me, any day you choose.
© Ernestine Northover
Ernestine Northover's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Anywhere You Choose by Ernestine Northover )
- Man was made to Mourn: A Dirge, Robert Burns
- PLUS SIDE, Terry Collett
- Thank You, Jeremy Horsford
- The Dean of Faculty: A new Ballad, Robert Burns
- Ballad on the American War, Robert Burns
- Epistle to the Rev. John M'Math, Robert Burns
- Lord Gregory: A Ballad, Robert Burns
- The Winter it is Past, Robert Burns
- NIT Jalandhar Diyan Galan(punjai), jagmeet singh
- Epistle to William Simson, Robert Burns
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Emmonsail's Heath in Winter, John Clare
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Best Friend (In Hindi), Tavneet Singh
- The Frog and The Nightingale, Vikram Seth
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(13 February 1879 - 2 March 1949)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)