Lawrence S. Pertillar
Any Brusies On 'This' Moon?
Do I give consent to those who resent,
My actual experience to disrespect.
As if in their doing of this,
I express not being upset?
I don't understand your question.
'Aren't you embittered?
Seething to seek upon them a revenge? '
You must be on their agitation committee?
Only a fool would take upon a task,
To willing ask such a foolish question.
But I will reveal this fact!
Do you see any bruises on 'this' moon?
I don't receive them.
I leave them.
But not in the ways they assume.
I let my faith unshakened handle that.
Lawrence S. Pertillar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Any Brusies On 'This' Moon? by Lawrence S. Pertillar )
Did you read them?
- Before A Dream, Tony Adah
- Words Worn-Out, Birgitta Heikka
- Gift of love, ramesh rai
- Tides And Emotions., Marcondes Pereira
- Morning Coffee, Bill Grace
- Happenstance Things, Patti Masterman
- Loot-Hoot-Shoot, Aftab Alam
- The Children See Colors, Hebert Logerie
- Ulterior motive, hasmukh amathalal
- Fast Women Speedily Breathing, Luva Boy