Anti - War= Peace (a Poem Dedicated To Dr.Md.Fakhruddin)
Miracle has to happen – To
Open their eyes for heaven!
Honoring their (true) voice – We
Are able to scale down the noise!
Mutual give and take is the way! – Our
Mindset work for all the gay!
Educate the children for anti-war! – To
Dedicate one and all without Bar!
Father of the Nation shown the way!
Accept the reality to pay!
Kind enough to deal with case to case -
Human race will not be after chase!
Remembering all is brotherhood! - Our
Unbreakable love changes their mood!
Draw a boundary around the world!
Destroy weapons deploy defense;
Initiate love and peace for a shift! - All
Natural powers will honour the gift!
jayaraman balasubramaniam's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Anti - War= Peace (a Poem Dedicated To Dr.Md.Fakhruddin) by jayaraman balasubramaniam )
- Restoring Common Sense, douglas scotney
- The Treat, Glen Eker
- A Man In Time, THEODORE MOSLEY
- Alchemists, Rocky Lizardi.Brown
- Black History Our History, THEODORE MOSLEY
- Quick Glance Of Atlanta, Rocky Lizardi.Brown
- Al-Quds' freedom حرية القدس, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Special, Rachel Nichols
- Robot, ayang jamir
- Venus Personified, Alan Bruce Thompson
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The British, Benjamin Zephaniah
- Talking Turkeys!, Benjamin Zephaniah
- Dis poetry, Benjamin Zephaniah
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- De Rong Song, Benjamin Zephaniah
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
(15 April 1958)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)