Anti - War= Peace (a Poem Dedicated To Dr.Md.Fakhruddin)
Miracle has to happen – To
Open their eyes for heaven!
Honoring their (true) voice – We
Are able to scale down the noise!
Mutual give and take is the way! – Our
Mindset work for all the gay!
Educate the children for anti-war! – To
Dedicate one and all without Bar!
Father of the Nation shown the way!
Accept the reality to pay!
Kind enough to deal with case to case -
Human race will not be after chase!
Remembering all is brotherhood! - Our
Unbreakable love changes their mood!
Draw a boundary around the world!
Destroy weapons deploy defense;
Initiate love and peace for a shift! - All
Natural powers will honour the gift!
jayaraman balasubramaniam's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Anti - War= Peace (a Poem Dedicated To Dr.Md.Fakhruddin) by jayaraman balasubramaniam )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- A Homage To The Freedom Fighters Of India, Raja Basu
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Red, Red Rose, Robert Burns
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda
Poem of the Day
- Mercy, save me., Darian Kalamerd
- ಪ್ರಶ್ನೆ, Deepak Malapur
- A Cruel Hope, Praveen Nautiyal
- Our Vista, Hazel Durham
- UNWANTED, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- In my poems each word, gajanan mishra
- The silent Witness, Angell Afinowi
- Peaceful Faculty-5, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Peaceful Faculty-4, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Dear Mom! Please Come Back, Raj DEVAN