Answering Atheism ii
You blame religion for war,
fights and all evils.
You blame it for acts
criminal, killings brutal.
You talk about morals,
you talk about ethics.
But I've got question for you
, faultfinders, cynics.
Why do charity? To hungry
why you want to give food?
Give scientific reasons for
morality, reasons to do good?
Don't you think humans are
born with sense of right and wrong?
Doesn't it point towards someone
merciful, mighty and strong?
Md. Asadullah's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Answering Atheism ii by Md. Asadullah )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Cemetery, John Dadzie
- People Confusion Is, Is It Poetry
- God has been biting his nails again, Mandolyn ...
- Forsaken, Clara Keiper
- LONELY EBOLA, Egbe Chris
- ABROAD في الخارج, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Titbit Of Tit, Saanumi ikujuni
- which button makes me disappear?, Mandolyn ...
- hold me with both hands, Mandolyn ...
- we were made for love..., Marshall Gass