Answering Atheism i
You mock and laugh at believers
, men rational and wise.
How foolish is believer's beliefs
you inform and apprise.
Each and every rites and
practices of beleivers you condemn.
Reject divine creation of
heavens n earth, things tween them.
But believe me Atheists also
have beliefs, faith and stance.
Your belief is everything came
into existence just by chance.
Earth started rotating and revolving
with precision on its own.
So that If it deviates a bit no
life will exists not a single one.
By accident were created all
plants and creatures in pairs.
Haply it was decided how they
will produce offsprings n heirs.
Hilarious, laughable are your
beliefs, O wise Non-believer!
Believe me your beliefs can put
to shame beliefs of a believer.
Md. Asadullah's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Answering Atheism i by Md. Asadullah )
Did you read them?
- Benefit Of Intellect, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Symbol Of Freedom, Joseph T. Renaldi
- Keeping Done A Decadence, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Writing Into Existence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Reap & Sow, Angela K Brown
- Street Culture, Angela K Brown
- James Brown, Angela K Brown
- Spell, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- All of Me, Angela K Brown
- White water-lily, Mark Heathcote
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)