Another World: Dreams
The reflections of our subconscious mind,
While sleeping, hold us in their eternal bind.
In the mystical mysterious land of dreams,
Nothing is ever like how it seems.
We often open doors we've never seen before,
We travel places, have adventures and meet people galore.
In dreams we imagine, in dreams we dare,
With them, nothing can we quite compare.
Dreams show us our every desire,
They teach us to think, be free and aspire.
Freedom and success, in dreams, hold no bars,
For in dreams we can reach out and touch the stars.
Varun Sivashankar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Another World: Dreams by Varun Sivashankar )
- Ode To Peace, Dilantha Gunawardana
- Divine Words, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Dark chocolate, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Colonization, gajanan mishra
- Coexisting, Kyle Schlicher
- Feelings, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Let me tell a friend a story, Melikhaya Zagagana
- Our Fall خريفنا, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Sufferings, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- MacDeath - From Zombie Apocalypse Poems .., Matthew Lawler
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Autumn Song, Dante Gabriel Rossetti
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)