Another World: Dreams
The reflections of our subconscious mind,
While sleeping, hold us in their eternal bind.
In the mystical mysterious land of dreams,
Nothing is ever like how it seems.
We often open doors we've never seen before,
We travel places, have adventures and meet people galore.
In dreams we imagine, in dreams we dare,
With them, nothing can we quite compare.
Dreams show us our every desire,
They teach us to think, be free and aspire.
Freedom and success, in dreams, hold no bars,
For in dreams we can reach out and touch the stars.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Another World: Dreams by Varun Sivashankar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- From lord, hasmukh amathalal
- Kept In The Shadow, John Ugolo Umah
- Your Attachments Speak Volumes, LUVinThe NOW
- Lended Life, John Ugolo Umah
- If I Can, John Ugolo Umah
- End Begins, Philo Yan
- What Was The Gift?, John Ugolo Umah
- What It is In My Karma, Dharma? (My Unse.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Just Flow In Love ~~~ ~~~ ~~~, LUVinThe NOW
- Wish I Could Come With You!, Geetha Jayakumar