Another World: Dreams
The reflections of our subconscious mind,
While sleeping, hold us in their eternal bind.
In the mystical mysterious land of dreams,
Nothing is ever like how it seems.
We often open doors we've never seen before,
We travel places, have adventures and meet people galore.
In dreams we imagine, in dreams we dare,
With them, nothing can we quite compare.
Dreams show us our every desire,
They teach us to think, be free and aspire.
Freedom and success, in dreams, hold no bars,
For in dreams we can reach out and touch the stars.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Another World: Dreams by Varun Sivashankar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Stories Are Created, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- When Fresh Fish Fails, Richard Thripp
- center, laxami Cards
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -65, Ronjoy Brahma
- Im sorry mom, claudia Fernandez
- Witless Innocence, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Sitters And Their Dreams, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- There Is Nothing I Can Do, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -64, Ronjoy Brahma
- Altar Of Angry Rebellion, RoseAnn V. Shawiak