Another New Year
Another year had come,
And another year has gone;
As though speaking to a friend,
I just say, “so long”.
Memories and friends were made,
While friends, and dreams did die,
I will remember them one and all;
As I just say, “goodbye”.
Another year is coming,
Like it had arrived long ago,
What is there for us we can’t explain;
So, I will just say, “hello”.
Joy and laughter is behind us,
As is the sadness and a tear,
So, we all must look for tomorrow;
I just say, “Happy New Year”.
Randy L. McClave
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Another New Year by Randy McClave )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Inner Composition, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Firefly, John Shea
- Tranquil Anticipation, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- साना हाबबाय, Ronjoy Brahma
- Men And Women, Matthias Pantaleon
- Haiku: Haiku Cuts Haiku... (This is not .., Brian Johnston
- Kindness Of A Stranger, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- To my sister on the death of our father, Roger A. Rose
- If a Hippo Said Boo, Stephen Katona
- Real, The Princess