Another New Year
Another year had come,
And another year has gone;
As though speaking to a friend,
I just say, “so long”.
Memories and friends were made,
While friends, and dreams did die,
I will remember them one and all;
As I just say, “goodbye”.
Another year is coming,
Like it had arrived long ago,
What is there for us we can’t explain;
So, I will just say, “hello”.
Joy and laughter is behind us,
As is the sadness and a tear,
So, we all must look for tomorrow;
I just say, “Happy New Year”.
Randy L. McClave
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Another New Year by Randy McClave )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Grumpy morning, oskar hansen
- I Wanna Marry You, Seyi Rufus Oluwadare
- A Conversation With An Enemy, howard simon
- i'll churn the butter while you fish, Mandolyn Davidson
- THE FOOLISH ONES, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- My Sweet Little Kid, Ramesh Shrestha
- Heavy morning, Robo Cat
- good-morning babe, don't say good-night, Mandolyn Davidson
- I Am But a Small Voice, F. J. Thomas
- Blueberry Muffins, Sandra Feldman