Graveyard Of Little Muses
Another Muse Goes To Waste
Well, that's my last empty page
and it's not right to my heart,
I fill it with you,
like the real poets do.
Me, I'm not a poet.
I'm a punk,
but I keep writing
because I'm afraid,
afraid of you,
that you might forget me
just like everybody else.
I don't want to end up
under a cross,
with no one to hold my hand...
Why is it still,
to say I love you,
when it's clear that you love me too.
Graveyard Of Little Muses's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Another Muse Goes To Waste by Graveyard Of Little Muses )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- To remain peaceful, hasmukh amathalal
- Broken, Yasin Engno
- Of War and Peace, Shruti Goswami
- Realizations of a whore, Shruti Goswami
- Promises, Shruti Goswami
- Wonders Of Wondering, david kush
- Tabatha Khumalo, Bob Johnson
- 'What's Wrong With Her? ', nikka mee farillon
- Emotions Kept Inside, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Yehi Karna Hay to Insan Banata Keyun Hay, Akhtar Jawad