After a stormy night,
It's a clear sky.
The Sun is shining bright.
Soil still have smell of rain.
The wind is blowing.
So my beliefs.
The heart knows by now,
You wouldn't back again.
When you took away the candle, I held
The darkness appeared bigger than dream.
Twilight of morning has wiped the black.
Life gets flow of a stream.
Nothing is forever, nothing remains.
End of a journey, just another begins.
Kingshuk Chakraborty's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Another Journey by Kingshuk Chakraborty )
- 'MY FAMILY', paul fornillos
- ~ Eyes ~, Aparna Chatterjee
- The Panama Canal, Edgar Albert Guest
- Out At Pelletier's, Edgar Albert Guest
- Contrary Sary, Edgar Albert Guest
- Pixley Folks, Edgar Albert Guest
- Out In The Open, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Worry-Chaser, Edgar Albert Guest
- Henry Ford's Offhand Way, Edgar Albert Guest
- Happiness no quest at all, Pranab K. Chakraborty