After a stormy night,
It's a clear sky.
The Sun is shining bright.
Soil still have smell of rain.
The wind is blowing.
So my beliefs.
The heart knows by now,
You wouldn't back again.
When you took away the candle, I held
The darkness appeared bigger than dream.
Twilight of morning has wiped the black.
Life gets flow of a stream.
Nothing is forever, nothing remains.
End of a journey, just another begins.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Another Journey by Kingshuk Chakraborty )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Remembrance, Nikola Vaptsarov
- Romance, Nikola Vaptsarov
- Spring In The Factory, Nikola Vaptsarov
- The Nile, Ruth Whitman
- Beautiful Hitchhiker, Ronald Chapman
- She Walks, Aparna Chatterjee
- Rain, Ronald Chapman
- A BIG LIAR, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Grandma's Garden, Ronald Chapman
- Poems In Blank Verse, Jonathan Goldman a.k.a JGthe ..