Another day closer to truth
Don't fear that truth you hide,
it escapes your weary clutches as you slumber.
Face tomorrow with certainty,
it holds secrets of longing yet discovered.
Say farewell to yesterday
which used up it's welcome on your heart.
Don't fear the truth, my love
a stinging slap fades with time
leaving you refreshed,
and ready to fight back.
for Miss Stella B
Viola Grey's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Another day closer to truth by Viola Grey )
- My Address, gajanan mishra
- With dogs and rats, Aftab Alam
- If I Were A Child, Randy McClave
- Who wilt Preach?, Sir Toby
- Uncle Ikey's Last Words No.43, Robert Graber
- A Balance Of Opinion, Richard Provencher
- Till you come, micheal john
- The Thing Betwixt The Ears, Buxton Shippy
- Going To Heaven, Tony Adah
- Your Party, Dog goD 8Hate