Another Day Appears
Another day appears again
and allows me to use my eyes
to focus on all the beauty I see
from the ground up to the skies.
I'm up and about filled with doubt
that what I see can compare
with the feeling I get inside of me
that this big old earth's not fair.
What's good for the goose
should be good for the gander.
But as I go from hour to hour,
I'm reminded how much grander
is the beauty that grows
regardless of fairness or grace.
So I disregard the inequities
and put a smile on my face.
Let those that don't understand this
find out in time what they miss.
Their eyes are closed and do not see
that beauty is no novelty.
It's a constant daily sighting
that only opened eyes can see.
Edwina Reizer's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Another Day Appears by Edwina Reizer )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Unintentional Existence: Repository Citr.., Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- Friendzone (Rap song), Clint Kingham
- The Marché Aux Puces And The Jardin Des .., William Daryl Hine
- The Lake, William Daryl Hine
- The Copper Beech, William Daryl Hine
- On This Rock, William Daryl Hine
- Last Words, William Daryl Hine
- Echo, William Daryl Hine
- Don Juan In Amsterdam, William Daryl Hine
- A Thousand Words, William Daryl Hine