The earth quaked, the black sky fell into the oceans
and they rose to gobble everything.
Leaving devastation and ruin in its wake.
Shamelessly, the next day dawned
Bright and fresh.
As if yesterday had never been.
So cheerful that it hurts.
The hungry empty spaces in the skies eat up the memories
Leaving it once more untainted.
I too, look up and take hope for there will surely be another day, another life.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Another Day by Anita Sehgal )
- Wandersong, Neil Kennett
- Open Me Up, I'm Present, Luva Boy
- The Poem, Neil Kennett
- Arrival of Fall, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- I Want You Woman, Luva Boy
- Almost A White Horse, mary douglas
- The Tall Ride, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Paces, Neil Kennett
- ህድደን ዎርልድስ - Hidden Worlds, Is It Poetry
- The blind man., richard harris