Another day has passed.
Another day is gone.
Another day without you near,
Another day forlorn.
Another night approaches.
Another night is near.
Another night without your love,
Another night with tears.
In another time we loved,
In another time we cried.
In another time we went our ways,
In another time I died.
A second chance you’ve offered,
A second chance you’ll take,
A second chance to prove to you,
This chance is no mistake.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Another by GJG Elton )
- Mulk Raj Anand As I Saw Him, Knew Him, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Morning Triku II, Steve Kittell
- HURLY-BURLY هرج و مرج, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- INCINERATED, Satish Verma
- Power absolute, Murtaza Micky Yusuf
- Going to persons who don't have generous.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- AM I A MOUTHPIECE?, M.D Dinesh Nair
- The Moon, Phil Soar
- They Got Tired لقد تعبوا, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The first time, Cigeng Zhang