My nails in red, or in ever-lasting sin is in my bed?
We have our future now, that we can barely reset.
I figured out fate, like Moirai's, this is my prediction.
This is true life, only us, imagine, you and I, no fiction.
I've seen our life, looking in the mirror, I had no clue.
I loved it, we sticked to each other like a paper to glue.
Believe me, love, these 45 amazing days, are brilliant. // Special Thanks to Big S for inspiration
We live together, two birds building nest, became valiant.
And then, I am right there, holding baby twins in my arms,
The four of us said 'Hello, World! ', no one harms.
The three of you are my sunshine, my wind of change.
I am ready, my love, come with me, there is no range.
Someday, my love, we'll go through magic arc of honey.
'Dolce Vita', I've seen the wings you gave me, ha, funny?
Just step, with me, and we will go together, I'll be there,
Believe, and give me these, extra 45, every second, where,
You and I, don't want to miss. Time is never enough,
So let's have another 45, my dear, we'll give a strong rebuff,
Because, we are one, my darling. And, yes, my nails are in red,
and maybe this is ever-lasting sin, but we have a house, a pet,
baby twins, and us. You call it sin, I call it bless, to be with you,
I would never pay less, than spending life without loving you.
Nika Aidar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Another 45 by Nika Aidar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- aut neca aut necare, RIC S. BASTASA
- Not a Poem at all, sEaN nOrTh
- to be empty all over again and move like.., RIC S. BASTASA
- and once again you decide to live., RIC S. BASTASA
- 'tonight at ten'., RIC S. BASTASA
- you must be lucky to have found it, RIC S. BASTASA
- love became l o v e became LOVE and now .., Mandolyn ...
- that self-confidence, RIC S. BASTASA
- do not have to fathom it like some kind .., RIC S. BASTASA
- amor patriae, RIC S. BASTASA