My nails in red, or in ever-lasting sin is in my bed?
We have our future now, that we can barely reset.
I figured out fate, like Moirai's, this is my prediction.
This is true life, only us, imagine, you and I, no fiction.
I've seen our life, looking in the mirror, I had no clue.
I loved it, we sticked to each other like a paper to glue.
Believe me, love, these 45 amazing days, are brilliant. // Special Thanks to Big S for inspiration
We live together, two birds building nest, became valiant.
And then, I am right there, holding baby twins in my arms,
The four of us said 'Hello, World! ', no one harms.
The three of you are my sunshine, my wind of change.
I am ready, my love, come with me, there is no range.
Someday, my love, we'll go through magic arc of honey.
'Dolce Vita', I've seen the wings you gave me, ha, funny?
Just step, with me, and we will go together, I'll be there,
Believe, and give me these, extra 45, every second, where,
You and I, don't want to miss. Time is never enough,
So let's have another 45, my dear, we'll give a strong rebuff,
Because, we are one, my darling. And, yes, my nails are in red,
and maybe this is ever-lasting sin, but we have a house, a pet,
baby twins, and us. You call it sin, I call it bless, to be with you,
I would never pay less, than spending life without loving you.
Nika Aidar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Another 45 by Nika Aidar )
- My Worst Fear, Wallis minten
- On another earth, Gert Strydom
- Air of Blue Sky Keeps Me Alive, Rohit Sapra
- Maternity, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- The Crematorium, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- unheard pleas, cheynne dries
- The Mild Tiger Among Wild Men, rajendran muthiah
- dont take your life, cheynne dries
- My Life, M.J Donnchadh
- The Living Mirror, Jessica Gabanyic
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Barbie Doll, Marge Piercy
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)