krishnakumar chandrasekar nair
Annual Assessment Report......
“Yes sir, that’s my name
No sir, I’ve done nothing significant
For that out of turn promotion
Or for that matter a promotion in turn
Yet I confess to have sat like a toad
On that self same chair with arm rests
For two decades or so with an affliction of piles
Demure, but ever alert to your call
Marking, typing and pushing files
A very loyal government servant
For all his clerical worth
A small cog in this giant mystery machine
That creaks and moves to deliver sweet nothing”.
krishnakumar chandrasekar nair's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Annual Assessment Report...... by krishnakumar chandrasekar nair )
Did you read them?
- Going to persons who don't have generous.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- AM I A MOUTHPIECE?, M.D Dinesh Nair
- The Moon, Phil Soar
- They Got Tired لقد تعبوا, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The first time, Cigeng Zhang
- THEY GOT TIRED, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- MY WAYطريقي, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Genes, jeans!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Ticking Over, Yvonne Rautenbach
- In A Confused World, Edward Kofi Louis