krishnakumar chandrasekar nair (1964 and doing pretty good.. / Thiruvalla, Kerala)
Annual Assessment Report......
“Yes sir, that’s my name
No sir, I’ve done nothing significant
For that out of turn promotion
Or for that matter a promotion in turn
Yet I confess to have sat like a toad
On that self same chair with arm rests
For two decades or so with an affliction of piles
Demure, but ever alert to your call
Marking, typing and pushing files
A very loyal government servant
For all his clerical worth
A small cog in this giant mystery machine
That creaks and moves to deliver sweet nothing”.
Poet Other Poems
- A Cyber Potato's Life
- A love affair that never was....
- A poets funeral
- After you stopped talking to me....
- An atheists humble prayer
- And I remember that night........
- Annual Assessment Report......
- Big bash weddings
- Cancer ward Trivandrum
- Convicted politicians poem (for corrupti...
- Dead puppy - wailing bitch
- Dear Mother......
- Death In Harness
- Election Time
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.